Part Time / Full Time
Dec 16, 2010
Learn ~ Prove yourself ~ Gain Experience ~ Make an Impact ~ Get PAID!
Are you looking for an awesome internship that's not only fun, challenging, a great learning experience and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Why work with us?
We're looking for someone who would enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts
while on the job. We are a small diverse global team of specialists that work on exciting
business projects throughout the world. We want someone who loves their area of study,
their profession and willing to work with the team.
We are looking for Student Interns in the following departments:
• Computer Science / Information Technology
• Web Programming / Web Development
• Systems / Server / Database Administration
• Business Administration
• Graphic Design / Visual Arts
• Audio Engineering
• Journalism / Public Relations
• Communications / Media
• Must have your own computer and a high speed Internet connection.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Can work from home without distractions.
• Must have Skype application and ID.
• Must have your own PayPal account.
• Willing to be trained and to learn new things.
• Passionate about life, learning and contribution.
This opportunity is not for everyone. You have to be seriously committed to making a difference through your work and love what you do.
So if you are the right person please do the following:
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and use a
Subject Line of "I want to learn and show off my skills"
Tell me what skills and technologies you have great command of that will make you successful in this job. Let me know why you think you'd be great for this job. Tell me what you would like to learn.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted. Please include your Skype ID
Please also include links to as many examples of your work that you can, include examples of task and projects you have completed and contributed to. Attach your CV or resume.
When I get your email reply I will immediately
send you more information about the job and
what we're looking for.
I look forward to possibly having you as an intern and hopefully a member
of our awesome team! :)