Jul 12, 2022
We are seeking a freelance, highly talented "Rock Star" Integration Specialist who can work from home in the Philippines.
- Assist in discovery and collaboration to define project requirements that will best accomplish business drivers.
- Research and recommend integration products to support business drivers and project requirements.
- Strive for constant improvement to our integration functionality, support tools, processes, and documentation.
- Work with vendors to support integration efforts as may be necessary.
- Communicate with developers to address problems and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate results from implemented integrations to identify bugs/errors and to suggest improvements.
- Act as the primary contact in resolving or facilitating 3rd party integration challenges.
- Test, troubleshoot, and support integrations.
- Work with dev team regarding existing and new integrations.
- Engage with Project Management as may be necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot integration issues.
- Prepare technical documents to support integration.
- Train employees as may be necessary to support integration.
- At least 3 years of experience delivering integration services based on the job description.
- Familiarity and expertise with integration platforms such as Zapier, Integromat, etc...
- Familiarity and expertise with one or more of the following tools: SmartSheet, AirTable, Stackby.
- Creating custom APIs is a plus, but not a requirement. However, you must be familiar with how APIs work so you can work with our dev team as necessary to integrate APIs as may be necessary.
Sample Use Cases
The following is a sample list of current or planned integrations (not a complete list) that you would be involved in spearheading:
- Configure and integrate online order forms with our credit card and ACH payment processors.
- Integrate credit card and ACH payment processors with our accounting platform to capture required data and generate invoices.
- Capture timesheet data from our project management platform with our accounting platform to enable profitability reports.
- Capture timesheet data from our project management platform to auto-generate client-facing reports to align with and accompany client invoices.
- Research and recommend new payment sources for potential integration.
- Research and recommend integration solutions to generate more robust financial reports, marketing metrics/reports, and customized dashboards.
We are growing rapidly, so your successful delivery of this project may lead to our considering you for a full-time role or additional freelance projects in the future.
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our tea
We want someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects. If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
- Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
- Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
- Thinking outside the box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
- Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
- Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but for how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project.
If this describes you - and you possess the skills sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
- You must live in the Philippines (please do not apply if this is not the case as we will not reply)
- You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
- You are willing to work (at least partially) during U.S. business hours.
- If this describes you - and you possess the skills sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
Click on this link to APPLY: