$800 – $1200 USD / Month
Oct 14, 2021
We have an opening for a dedicated Digital Marketing Manager to oversee our advertising team and manage digital advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, along with a strong work ethic focusing on efficiency, quality, professionalism, and
DealerCraft is a leading provider of websites, software, and digital advertising for auto dealerships in Canada.
We are searching for a highly creative digital marketing manager to plan and lead marketing campaigns that promote our client's automotive dealership brands, vehicles and services. Responsibilities will include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and identifying trends. A deep knowledge of social media and artistic direction is essential. Successful candidate will also have outstanding communication skills, interpersonal abilities, and leadership skills.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a fearless, high energy, make it happen type individual who will always strive to position our clients above all else.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including database,
- Identify latest trends impacting the automotive industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, sales quotas and target audience of our clients
- Work with leadership team to come up with innovative growth strategies
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Up to date on latest Digital Marketing Trends