Based on Experience
Sep 18, 2021
Pandoblox is a global team of digital business builders working together to change the way developers work together and collaborate for business transformations. We focus on culture and transparency making sure that we create environments that bring out our collective brilliance as we build. We've altered our language to ensure that our build intentions are not tainted by marketing and sales efforts focusing on our true nature of building. You'll see the difference the minute you talk to our team and get to know our methodologies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
If you are a mid-level accountant who is interested in learning and getting to the world of ERP Consulting (Netsuite), then this is the job for you.
This person will be cross trained with NetSuite consulting modules. He/she must be committed to learn and pass NetSuite certification. The company is willing to train, coach and mentor this individual. Overtime this role will have a roadmap to a managerial position and increase in compensation. This is a 40 hours a week job (Monday to Friday US Pacific time)with a 60 day probationary period.
• Creation of executive financial reporting packages
• Complete NetSuite consulting modules and pass NetSuite ERP consultant certification
• Match NetSuite ERP solutions to business requirements
• Advise customers on how to change standard ERP workflows
• Identify when to use scripting tools to meet the business needs
• Know when to extend use through integrations
• Explain the implications and benefits of NetSuite configuration options
• Assist in the deliverables of NetSuite Finance projects
• Other duties as needed by the role
• Minimum 3-5 years Accounting/Finance experience
• Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent course
• CPA is a major plus
• A fast and dedicated learner
• Knowledgeable in business requirement gathering and requirements analysis.
• Technical savvy and can understand basic customization concepts
• Very good written and oral communication skills
• Willing to be technically trained as a NetSuite ERP Consultant
• Willing to sign a contract for a minimum of 2 years with bond.
• Can take ownership of multiple projects at the same time
• Can work during business hours 8am-5pm US Pacific time (11pm-8am PH time)
For interested applicants, please