Oct 08, 2022
BioPak is a very successful Australian sustainable packaging leader established for over 10 years. With continued expansion, both locally and internationally, we are seeking the brightest data, digital and tech talent in the industry to join us to build a revolutionary data and digital ecosystem. Technology is a big part of everything we do at BioPak, and if you are a person who believes in innovation, integration and automation more than anything, join our Sydney based team.
About the role
The Web Developer role is responsible for developing and executing strategic digital plans, including full management of our eCommerce website which operates in our key markets. Working closely with the marketing team, they will own the website experience and strive to make us the best packaging website in the world! Their focus will be on improving the customer experience through providing an unparalleled digital experience.
- Develop and maintain web application features according to business requirements and technical specifications (frontend / backend)
- Serve as the digital project lead on digital strategy, managing & reporting
- Collaborate with marketing team to provide input into design decisions and front-end architecture
- Build and manage analytics to identify improvement opportunities across all websites and other digital channels
- Keep abreast of latest front-end development technologies
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other teams and stakeholders
- Work as part of a team that develops and builds innovative solutions
- Management of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SEO and A/B Testing
- 2+ years experience with Magento 2 frontend/backend
- Experience with customising Magento themes
- Proficient in analytics and ad platform tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience working with ERP and other legacy systems
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in allocated projects and manage your time effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Marketo or other
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.