Sep 01, 2021
About Seller Candy:
At Seller Candy our vision is to Give balance, certainty & peace of mind to e-commerce entrepreneurs. We’re a value driven company that believes our team is as important as our customers. Our core values are; Own-it, Authenticity, Determination, Expertise and Impact through Growth.
To accomplish our vision we remove the daily friction experienced by e-commerce entrepreneurs by handling their Amazon account issues and support cases with agency level expertise and best practices in a fun and collaborative
What you will do:
We’re looking for someone that lights up at the thought of creating an amazing customer experience. At Seller Candy it is our goal to create Raving Fans out of every one of our customers and this role is at the forefront of leading that
1. Continually improve the Customer Experience.
2. Optimize the customer lifecycle by mapping out the journey and enhancing the experience along the way.
3. Enhance and own the process for onboarding, proactive customer touchpoints and customer support.
4. Field questions and provide support for Seller Candy systems throughout the customer journey.
5. Serve as liaison between departments on behalf of the customer.
6. Communication with customers to establish rapport and identify customer expectations.
1. Own and drive Seller Candy Customer Retention, Loyalty and Satisfaction.
2. Help the whole team create Raving Fans with accountability and ownership of the customer experience from first interaction through the whole customer journey.
3. Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement and communication.
1.Measure effectiveness of the Customer Success team efforts.
2. Evaluate and suggest technology to help support the team and drive efficiency.
3. Implement and manage the systems and technology that the Customer Success team uses.
4. Managing account growth to identify and pursue qualifying up-sell opportunities.
5.Own data and analytics for all things related to the customer including retention forecasting, account health, adoption, NPS and other customer surveys.
What you need
- A heart felt, emotional connection to customer happiness
- Extreme self motivation and problem solving skills
- A natural aversion to letting problems be left unsolved
- Attention to detail and with prompt reporting adherence to deadlines
- More than 1 year working in eCommerce or technology industries
- High level of English especially for reading
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you
- Full time work
- Very high-paying compared to similar roles
- Performance bonuses
- Growth potential within the company
- The amazing opportunity to join a fast growing company who is just as focused on their team as they are on their customers