Starts at Php 70,000
Jul 22, 2021
We're seeking an Android Mobile App Developer with a MINIMUM of 3 years of experience. This is for a full-time position working inside a U.S.-based firm. This is a work-from-home job.
He/She should be able to follow instructions given by the Project Manager handling the project, consistently collaborate with teammates and provide better solutions and/or workaround, and create, execute, or influence strategies for the project or the team.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with leadership to understand their needs and experiences
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Project Management such as JIRA
- Experience building native Android applications, in Kotlin.
- Android Fundamentals
- Firebase and Google Analytics
- Third-Party libraries
- Android Architecture (MVVM)
- RxJava and/or Kotlin Coroutines
- Unit Testing
+ Preferably located in Cebu, Philippines.