Jan 04, 2022
Please apply here:
Why Clipboard Health Exists
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We’re a post Series B, extremely fast growing startup with classic two-sided network effects. We’ve grown 6x (across all key metrics) in the last 11 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
The Onboarding Specialist role is responsible for giving our healthcare professionals a great onboarding experience by moving applicants through our customized onboarding pipeline so they become qualified to pick up shifts.
- Reaching out to applicants via phone call for Initial Welcome reach out - this is where we introduce the benefits of onboarding with Clipboard Health and informing them about the next steps
- Knowledge of the processes when it comes to state-required documents, our payroll system, available shifts for the nurses, and walking our healthcare professionals through how to use our mobile app to pick up shifts.
- Following up with the healthcare professionals as needed after the Initial Call to ensure they stay engaged in the onboarding process and submit their documents to Clipboard Health
- Adding healthcare professional into our CRM system with accurate information
- Working with the healthcare professional to book the first shift once fully onboarded
- Communicating with the Marketing team when there are more applicants needed in your MSA’s pipeline
- Dialing and texting outbound to move applicants through the pipeline while also being available to manage Inbound Calls (200/outbound calls per week required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Recruiting/Onboarding required
- Experienced in working from home/BPO setting
- Important Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Dependable on completing tasks on time