Full Time (Part time considered)
To be discussed
Oct 11, 2010
Business Success Strategies is a Northern Ireland based online marketing company managed by Joe Bradley. The company provides webhosting services, internet marketing and internet marketing training.
I require a webmaster/virtual assistant to perform the following tasks:
Website Development - Html & Wordpress
Offsite SEO/Link Building
Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following job requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant work
- Speak, Read, and Write good English
- Solid HTML skills
- Experienced in on page SEO
- Experienced with Link Building & Web 2.0
- Able to set up web pages including MySQL databases
- Experienced with web page design including CSS
- Programming experience (Databases, PHP & Java a bonus)
You will also
- Have your own computer and high-speed Internet connection.
- Be able to work on your own unsupervised
- Have good communication skills
- Be attentive to detail
- Be a fast worker
- Be peasant to work with
- Be able to work from home without distractions
- Be able to use Skype for text and voice communication
- Be willing to learn new things and be easily trained
- Be responsive via email
- Have a PayPal account
You must have excellent English writing and speaking skills and be willing to contribute your ideas and experience.
Working hours will be discussed with the successful candidate but some flexibility exists.
If you are interested and have the qualifications please reply by Friday October 15th putting "Webmaster Application" in the subject line.
Please also include
- your resume (if you have one)
- Cover letter explaining how you fulfill the above requirements.
- samples or links to your previous work (if any)
- indicate if you are currently working (full time or part time)
- expected salary
- how soon you can start work
- Confirm that you can work full-time, 8 hours daily, 40 weekly or if part time, the number of hours per day you can work.
- state your strongest and weakest areas in relation to the job specification above
If you fulfill the requirements but don't have time to provide all the details by the deadline, please contact me with what you have and let me know when to expect the balance.