Oct 03, 2010
Due to business growth, they're now looking to recruit a Web Developer to join their team.
This role would suit a web developer with a strong skill set, including PHP, looking to further their career with a company offering scope for progression.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the layout, visual appearance, usability, maintenance and development of the existing company websites. You will also be responsible for building new sites to fit in with the company's objectives and campaigns, working in a fast paced and results-driven environment.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating online surveys, submission forms, campaign codes and campaign landing pages
- Implementing media content on the website
- Monitoring the web server and site technical performance
- Supporting the company's social media strategy
To be considered for this position, you must have web development experience and the following:
- Experience of using Joomla.
- Have good English skills.
- A working knowledge of PHP, or at least one structured programming language and internet security
- Experience of using HTML and XHTML
- A basic knowledge of XML, XSL and CSS
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Knowledge of multimedia and interactivity
- The ability to use social media applications
Additionally, you must possess an enthusiastic and self motivated approach. Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for new web projects are also key.
To apply for the role of Web Developer (PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XSL, XML), please simply send your CV and a covering letter via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with any of our client's requirements and/or needs, we will provide our clients with your full details so that they can consider whether you may be suitable for the vacancy advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in conjunction with this vacancy. By submitting your CV and cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
Additional Keywords: Web Developer, PHP Developer, Joomla, PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XSL, XML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Website Developer, Web Programmer, Applications Developer, Web Applications Developer, IT, PHP Web Developer, PHP Programmer, PHP Web Programmer.