VA, Writing, SEO, Link Building
Sep 10, 2010
- Excellent English writing skills ( We can't train you for that ). This is the most important qualification and is the foundation for everything else you will be working on. Training will be provided for all tasks via audio, video or pdf.
- As long as you have basic web skills and are comfortable with computers, we will provide additional training for you in SEO, Wordpress, website development, social media, link building and much more!
- Someone who is looking for long-term employment. We would like to build a long term relationship.
- Reliable internet access and computer.
- Full-time virtual assistant, writer and seo person who can work 40 hours per week.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Implementing various link building strategies. (This will be a big part of your job)
- Social Bookmarking.
- Write various types of articles on many topics.
- You will research topics and write unique articles.
- Setup wordpress blogs and install plugins.
- There will be other tasks as you gain experience.
- When you apply please make us an offer on what you think is a fair starting weekly salary.
- This position will be challenging and rewarding. If you have the ability to make decisions, learn and work independently your salary could double in the first year.
- Salary increases based on your performance.
- 13th Month will be honored.
- If you meet the requirements above and you would like to work for us please respond to this post. We will then reply by asking you to write a sample article on a topic of our choice (we will pay you for the article and will retain all rights to the article). This sample will be used to evaluate your writing and research skills and will play a big part in our decision.
- If interested, please respond by telling us a little bit about your past work experience ,when you can start, what you think is a fair starting sallery.
- Thank you for taking the time to read this job posting and we look forwarding to working with you.
* Salary: Negotiable
* Start: Immediately
* Duration: Long-term
* Employment Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week