Apr 16, 2015
We are looking for a rock-star writer. We are online Internet marketers that work in very niche markets: i.e., churches, non-profits, lawyers and doctors. We're very specific about who we hire. You MUST have a strong command of the English language and culture and can not work for an agency.
We're looking for writers who can write at least [3000 - 5000 words per day] and some writers write many more for us.
Our writers must be able to handle writing tasks such as:
* Blog Posts
* Press Releases
* Bookmarking descriptions
* Industry Relevant Ebooks
Job Duties Include:
* Draft and create website and news related content for church, NPO, Law & medical related websites books and blog posts.
* Research trending news items within our specified niches
* Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers
Who Are Our Ideal Freelance Writers?
* Individuals who have studied in America, either at the primary school level or college level.
* Individuals who have lived in America for at least six months.
* Able to write error-free copy. This means grammatically correct copy that is 100% free of punctuation and spelling errors.
* Good at understanding the basics of something and filling in the gaps
* Academically strong
* Great command of the English language
* Must be comfortable writing articles in a variety topics
The Process Of Applying Is Simple:
1) Respond back to this advertisement with a heading of “I am a ROCKSTAR writer.”
2) Include in your response a PDF file of your resume
3) Include in your response a PDF file containing a sample of your writing in the format of an article to be used on a blog post. The sample must adhere to the following specifications:
1) Write a 500 word article titled, “The Top 3 things your church website should include.”
2) The article must have a strong opening paragraph with a compelling reason for the reader to want to continue reading this article. Fee free to get a little creative.
3) The article must have a minimum of 3 internal paragraphs, logically ordered and grouped.
4) The article must end with a strong concluding paragraph that summarizes the content of the article.
5) The conclusion paragraph must include a call to action. The call to action is to get the reader to click the link to learn more about church website design taking them to an "ebook download."
6) The article content must be free of all grammar and spelling errors.
7) The article must be 100% unique.
4) Include in your response a PDF file containing a sample of your writing in the format of a short ebook outline on the topic building from the article in (#5) entitled "a must-have guide to church websites"
The sample must adhere to the following specifications:
1) Write a fictitious 300 word opening on any current trending news topic related to website design.
2) The ebook must be 100% unique.
* High school Graduate or equivalent with an interest in writing for blogs, stories, and other publications
* Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields
* Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
* Dependable internet access / online access
We look forward to hearing from you. Our goal is to hire a long-term relationship for the right person.