Oct 08, 2020
Seeking a writer with experience writing grants and other formal writing for nonprofits.
Some key duties of this role:
• Research and identify available government and private funding opportunities.
• Maintain knowledge of proper protocols and all relevant local, federal, and state guidelines required for the proper proposal submission process.
• Generate revenues for foundation programs and services through submission of researched, well- written, and well-documented fund-raising proposals.
• Generate proposals and all required supporting documents in response to solicitations.
• Write reports to foundation, government, and other funders
• Maintain communication on progress of obtained grants with project managers and executive staff.
Requirements for this role:
Bachelor's degree, Law or Writing preferred
1-2 years of experience writing for a nonprofit, or equivalent writing for governmental department
Strong communication skills needed
To apply, please include:
2. Writing samples from other grants and nonprofits
3. Your working availability
4. Your availability for a brief interview
The agency hiring for this position is