To be discussed
Oct 08, 2020
COMPANY: MVP MAILHOUSE
Located in Park City, UT, MVP Mailhouse is a leader in direct marketing and analytics that drive ROI, specializing in the dental industry. Read more about MVP Mailhouse’s products and services on our flagship website:
MVP Mailhouse’s flagship product is direct mail marketing with unexpectedly advanced technology. We track all the phone calls and new customer conversations that our marketing campaigns generate for our customers and help them use that data to increase performance.
MVP Mailhouse uses proprietary technology including native mobile and web-based applications to make our customer experience more streamlined and effective.
MVP Mailhouse uses a wide variety of marketing strategies and platforms to grow awareness and generate leads from both inbound and outbound marketing. The marketing team’s primary goal is to create and executive a marketing strategy that creates sales qualified leads as cost-effectively as possible.
POSITION: VIDEO CONTENT PRODUCER
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Content Producer to join our marketing team. As a Video Content Producer, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, market-worthy projects that accurately show the vision of MVP Mailhouse.
The Video Content Producer should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize various marketing concepts, and work according to a target time schedule.
- Edit videos and apply text animations, add cool music and transition effects.
- Create motion motion graphics, 2D/3D animation to convey the idea even better.
- Knowledgeable in latest trends in video editing styles and techniques.
- Can work under tight schedules or deadlines. (videos are normally 3-10mins long)
- Proven experience as video editor or motion graphics artist.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D animation.
- Proficient in Video Editing Tools ( Adobe Premiere and After Effects or Final Cut Pro X)
- Proficient in Design Tools (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field
Status: Full-time (~40 hrs per week)
Work hours: US business hours (PH night shift)
Location: Virtual team (work from home)
- 10 PTO days per year (accrued incrementally with pay periods)
- 11 Paid regional/religious holidays per year
- 13th month bonus (pro-rated by service length)
- Healthcare reimbursement for team member + 1 dependent
- Paid training
- Performance-based bonuses
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Quarterly performance bonus