20,000 PHP monthly
Sep 21, 2020
DIGITAL MARKETER - Australian Based Startup
I’m Ash — the founder of Productive Insights — an Australian based startup that focuses on helping self-employed professionals and small business owners to grow their businesses using digital strategies and systems automation.
Here's a link to our website
My team and I are looking for a person (initially as a freelancer but with the view to moving into a full-time position) with an excellent attitude and is keen to learn in a vibrant team environment. We believe that great skills can be taught but an awesome attitude to work is a personal choice.
Initially, I'll be looking for the person to do one of the following (and then grow from there)
1. Take on the responsibility of managing and overseeing our agency which handles all our WordPress development tasks, design tasks and automation tasks. This will require a working knowledge of digital marketing. About 2 years experience in digital marketing would be ideal.
2. Audio-video editing if and when required (there's already someone doing this role and that person will train you under my supervision)
The role is highly flexible as long as you're adding value to the business.
Over the longer-term here are some of the other activities/projects you will get involved in:
1. WordPress related tasks (such as creating blog posts and publishing podcast episodes via WordPress)
2. Working with Active Campaign and Hubspot (training will be provided but the experience would be very helpful)
3. Some amount of internal project management for ongoing projects within the business - we use Asana for our project management so experience with teamwork would be great.
- Project management skills with about 2 years experience in project management using Asana
- Experience with
- Experience with Google Drive is very desirable but not essential
- WordPress dashboard skills - you need to be comfortable working within WordPress (development skills not necessary)
- Experience with Kajabi for membership sites
- Podcast production and editing skills highly regarded
- Online research skills
I value skills in an employee, but attitude ultimately is the biggest determinant of success.
- have an EXCELLENT ATTITUDE to work,
- show up on time, every time with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- are willing to do what it takes to contribute to a growing business
- are willing to accept the discomfort that comes with growth
.... then read on …
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Access to excellent training material (including training from me — the founder)
- A good and flexible working environment which is flexible but demanding
- Excellent bonuses based on performance
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
1. Entrepreneurial mindset (You need to think like a business owner and must be looking for ways to grow the business' profitability)
2. Motivated by bonuses (further to my first point, I want to hire someone who's hungry for success and is looking to increase their income through wages. The more profit they bring into the business, the better the bonuses get for them)
3. Honest, reliable and willing to learn - This point is probably the most critical.
4. A self-starter who takes the initiative and proactively finds solutions to problems. You'll be figuring things out yourself quite a bit. If you need hand-holding this job isn't for you.
5. An extremely positive and "can do" attitude with the ability to work independently. Though we provide extensive training, we're looking for someone who can figure things out on their own if required
6. EXCELLENT QUALITY ENGLISH SKILLS (written and spoken): As your day to day tasks will involve sending
7. ATTENTION TO DETAIL: You must be able to follow clear instructions step by step (we have documented procedures and training videos created using screen capture tools)
8. Be open to learning: We have access to a LOT of training materials. We would be happy to share these with you if you demonstrate a desire to learn and improve your skills and then apply those skills to our business.
9. Timeliness and punctuality is critical
10. You need to be a very good communicator and proactively let me know if/when things are going off track as far in advance as possible (so we can manage the situation together)
11. You must be available at your computer at all times during working hours - between 9.30 am 6:30 pm (with a one-hour lunch break)
(At the start of your application please use the words "Superstar team member". I’ll be looking out for these words so please be sure to include them)
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS (THESE ARE IMPORTANT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS)
Fast reliable broadband. A minimum of 15mbs download speed and 30mbps upload and download speed is ESSENTIAL. (If you have frequent outages, please let us know upfront. We can work around this problem, but we need to know about this from the get-go.)
A video camera and decent quality audio - we’ll be speaking via video most days
Be prepared to meet on