Dependent on experience
Jul 30, 2020
MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level – better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, MessageMedia drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business
This role is an ongoing engagement (with an initial 3 month trial period). The successful applicant would be working with the Australian based product team, and other Developers in the Philippines, and the Middle East.
Reporting to the Manager, located in Australia, key responsibilities of the Senior NetSuite Developer will include the following:
• Performing customizations and configurations in NetSuite SuiteScript
• Maintain and enhance the NetSuite application
• Providing technical designs
• Troubleshooting of technical problems with the NetSuite application’
• Providing guidance to other Developers
• Staying ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
Our ideal candidate:
• 3+ years as a Developer – ideally experience in two or more app platforms
• Suite Script experience
• General development experience in other languages and frameworks
• Development experience with NetSuite will be highly regarded.
If interested in this opportunity, please attach your resume/CV to your application.
Salary would be based on experience.