Jul 02, 2020
Are you looking for a role where you can develop your knowledge and skill?
If yes, then keep on reading as it might change your whole life...
My name is Ab and I am currently the owner of a company that has 15+ people working. The goal is to grow the company from 15 employees to 100 employees by the end of this year...
Our company is expanding and we are looking for a talented, reliable customer support representative who will handle the customer service through phone, chat,
Answer customer queries via
Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions
Communicate directly with management and provide reports
Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
Generate interest in the product;
Highlight the benefits of the product
Engage other members or own generated characters to drive conversation;
Ask relevant questions
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Excellent English skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong customer service experience
Ability to learn/adapt quickly,
Ability to solve issues and keep customers happy,
Willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy customers,
Has a background in Social Media moderation
Ability to work on a schedule, be flexible and meet deadlines
1. Subscription to a reliable, high-speed, hard-wired internet connection at least 5mbps.
Go to https://www.speedtest.net/ to check your internet speed and upload the
Screenshot on Google Drive and send us the link.
2. Must have a back-up connection and PC to avoid delays, late or absences because
of PC crashing or Internet connection problems
If you consider yourself the right person for this position, then please add the following information in your application:
1. Provide us your
2. Do a personality test on
3. Take a Typing Test on
4. Upload your CV on Google Drive/ Dropbox and share us the link
5. Record a short video answering these key questions:
- Introduce yourself. (what is your 1 strength and 3 weaknesses?)
- How long have you been working in a home-based set-up?
- What are the challenges you met and how did you overcome these things?
- What are your experiences related to customer service and sales?
6. Upload your video in google drive/dropbox share us the link.
7. Include “Trustworthy’’ in the subject line of your application
HINT: we consider honest, transparent job-applicants. we are not looking for Einstein types of people but more humble, hard-working and responsible team players who have the mindset of:
‘’All for one and one for all. ‘’
Good luck and have a blessed day!
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.