Jun 30, 2020
Authorify continues to thrive during this time- thanks to our dedicated team. We are actively looking for a talented Marketing Consultant to join our team.
Who is Authorify?
Authorify is a rapidly growing marketing firm that helps real estate agents position themselves as trusted authorities with their own personalized books. We are a company based in Jacksonville, Florida. We deliver industry-leading products that produce exceptional results for our members. This is an exciting time for our company, and we are expanding our team as we work to acquire new clients, develop new services to meet their needs, and dominate the industry. We are looking for the best and brightest who share our passion for fulfillment and success. We've been in the business for more than a decade now. Our Philippine team has expanded to over 50 members, many of our team members have been with us for plenty of years.
* Coordinate the Research and Development for marketing hypotheses.
* Create and promote social media marketing, including
* Create flyers, banner ads, and other marketing material using Adobe photoshop and other online resources.
* Growing the business through successful marketing strategies, and marketing research.
* Track and maintain your own database of project description, and data results of your content.
* Ability to conduct market research, and split test for the best results.
* Ability to learn new tools quickly.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Excellent English written, and verbal communication skills. With strong editing capabilities. You will be asked to speak with members to schedule appointments or get their feedback.
* Well above average strength in project management: setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and decision making skills.
* Understanding of Marketing and Business Development skills.
* Excellent office set-up ( Internet Speed must be at least 5mbps both for upload & download speed, computer specs NEED to be the most updated version)
How to apply :
1.) send updated resume to :
2.) put in the subject line : Digital Marketing Specialist Applicant
3.) copy of your recording introducing yourself & your experiences/or achievements.