Depending on Experience, if you ask for more than your experience justifies you will not get a reply.
May 08, 2020
An exciting position has become available for a 10 year old company specialised in selling on Amazon. The role involves defining, executing and monitoring the PPC strategy for the companies products.
I’m looking for a committed, hard working professional, you will need to be a great communicator with very good spoken English, as you will be part of a team and need to be able to communicate in English with the team.
Further to this you will need to be highly organised, passionate about learning new skills and take pride in doing your job well. If you want to Coast in your job this is definitely not the company for you so don’t apply! Experience with Private label Amazon selling is a plus.
This is a very exciting opportunity, as you will be working for a very successful international and fast growing company who are putting in place new growth strategies all the time.
You will be working principally with our Bookkeeper on a daily basis and supporting her with daily administrative tasks as well as helping with new projects.
As my virtual assistant you will be one of my most valuable asset and will be treated as such.
Whether you work for us for a year or for 5 years we to help you pick up new skills so that when you leave us your life will be better than when you joined us.
• Great Oral communicator
• Highly organised (do to do list and be good at ticking them off) and positive can do attitude
• Type fast and focused on Results
• Not easily offended
• Go-getter attitude
• Extremely reliable
• Positive, no excuse attitude
• If you are looking to learn about running & growing a business, this will be a great position for you, since that's all we do!
ABOUT ME (David):
• I specialize in manufacturing products and selling them online
• I have been starting companies for 10 years
• I am very competitive, self-driven and move very fast and expect the people I work with to do the same.
• I value and am very loyal to my employees who I reward with bonuses for doing a good job. Most of my employees have been working for us for 3 plus years.
• I own a UK (London) based company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Updating Excel reports
• Data Entry
• Preparing Sales Data
• Logistics and Stock Management
• Work 40 hours a week
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
• Lock Sourcing Limited was founded in 2010
• We Manufacture products under our own brands and sell them online on Amazon in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Canada and the USA
• We currently have 11 home based contractors in the Philippines, so you will be part of a team and not joining a company employing a Filipino for the first time
• Working hours our flexible, we use Worksnaps to track your hours which mean t hat you can fix your own timetable and work which ever hours suit you, whether this be morning, afternoon, evening, night or a combination of all of them, as long as you do your 40 hours per week we are happy to let you decide on your own hours
• Most of our Filipino’s have been working for us for several years and we hope that this will be the same with you, so this is a long term position and a great company to work for
• We will pay you daily for the 1st week, weekly for the next week and then bi-weekly after that
• You are paid on the 10th and 24th of the month to make sure that your pay hits your account on the 14th and 31st of each month so that you don’t have to wait to receive your pay
• We pay bonuses for great work and results
• We pay 13th Month Bonus
• We give pay increases based on performance
• We give you 1 personal day which you can use as sick days or vacation days for every month you work for us (12 days per year)
• We give you all UK Bank Holidays as paid holidays (8 days a year: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Early May bank holiday, Spring bank holiday, Summer bank holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day)
HOW TO APPLY:
• We will not reply to applications without the above subject line
• Include your resume
Congratulations you made it to the end, so what are you waiting for?