Apr 07, 2020
Hello, thank you for looking at our post!
Our companies are in real estate and e-commerce. We are very behind in our bookkeeping and looking for someone to swoop in and save us!
There are four years of transactions, with many bank accounts and companies. The project has a large volume of transactions to sort, but simple work for someone experienced. Must be available immediately with full availability.
The hourly rate is $4.50 - $5.00 an hour. Do not apply if this rate does not work for you. If this works out and we continue to work together, we will pay you a $50 bonus at 80 hours.
The Project – we need someone…
• to download bank and credit card statements from the institution's sites
• categorize transactions
• possibly setup new QuickBooks account
• timely and responsible communicator
• available immediately with a lot of hours. We are under a tight deadline for a portion of this project.
• Fluent in the following applications
o QuickBooks desktop and online. Some data is online, may need to be migrated to desktop
• Understand why transactions are being categorized as they are
• Self-motivated to complete work and find solutions to problems
• You are comfortable communicating through PM and Communication software; Trello, MS Teams, Slack, ClickUp
• Experience with real estate and e-commerce bookkeeping
• AppFolio – not needed for this project but required for future work if you want ongoing work.
After this project, I would love to keep you for ongoing work and be a part of our team, so I'm not in this situation again. We will accept candidates interested in this one-time project to get us through this. Thank you for your interest.