Based on Skills and Experience
Nov 21, 2014
Your bright future starts right here!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
• Knowledgeable on HTML5, ajax, Jquery, LAMP
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical perspectives
• A reverence for clean, simple, elegant coding solutions with proven ability to release deliverables and applications on-time
Successful candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Work under pressure, on a very busy e-commerce website, mostly on backend add-ons, functions, etc.
• Provide technical and business explanation and justification for architectural, design, and coding approaches
• Execute thorough unit and integration test cases for developed solutions
• Develop data persistence and transmission based on commercial and open source relational databases
• Plan, design, enforce and audit policies and procedures that safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files and data elements
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and if you are excited about this position, please forward your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SENIOR PROGRAMMER” in the subject line.
Note: This is office-based (inside Clark Freeport Zone)