Apr 14, 2020
Financial Management Firm is currently seeking a full-charge bookkeeper to execute day to day activities for multiple clients.
This job is available for immediate hire. Prior CPA firm experience is
• Account reconciliations
• Month and year end journal entries
• Quarterly and annual payroll processing and payroll tax filings
• Financial statement preparation
• Client advisory services
• Preparing business and individual income tax returns; 1040, 1065 and 1120s (preferred but not required)
• Proficient in QuickBooks both online and desktop.
• Worked for a CPA Firm doing books for multiple clients is required
• 5 years or more of related full charge bookkeeping experience
• With US Federal Tax experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
• A great attitude, and friendly personality
• Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time but can accommodate a flex-time schedule
• Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
• Accounting Firm: 3 years (Preferred)
• Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)
Please answer the following question. How do we handle missing W-9s and failing to file 1099s by the company?
Put 1099 in subject line or message will be deleted without reading.
Thanks for your consideration..