depending on experience
Oct 08, 2022
We are a USA technology consulting firm providing managed services, service desk support, remote and onsite support and technology infrastructure management vCIO services to our business clients in metro Dallas, Texas USA.
The job duties include:
- answering client calls requesting support from technical staff
- greeting client end user and efficiently taking information
- entering support ticket in online ticketing system
- utilizing our RMM application to remote and resolve end user issues
- adding detail client notes, and Internal Analysis notes for QA
- monitoring service desk ticket queue for automated tickets from clients
- working assigned tasks and items by senior staff
- remote video-based training in company applications
- assigned continuing education/training
- strong English verbal & written skills desired
- excellent comprehension of English verbal & written
- excellent comprehension of Tagalog verbal & written
- on call, rotation to monitor service boards for any after hours requests
- night shift 9pm - 6am Monday to Friday Full Time 40 hours
Hard Skills Requirements: Training will be provided on the following
- MS Exchange accounts in Outlook 2010,2013
- MS Active Directory Server Management
- MS DNS management
- Publishing Printers in Active Directory & Local Shares
- Managing ACL user permissions on server shares
- User Add Changes on MS Office 365 & Exchange Server
- Configuring Server Roles - Active Directory, DHCP, Print Server, File Share
- LAN WAN typology comprehension, Class A,B,C IP Schemes
- Firewall Management, Protocols, Ports, Rules, Firmware, SNMP monitoring
- VPN Configurations for branch office site to site & remote connectivity
- Remote Desktop Server Configuration and Setup
Job is full time, salary paid bi-monthly on 15th and 30th, company paid online training to hundreds of basic and advanced courses, 13th month paid bonus. Special consideration provided to applicants who can verify current certification credentials.
Applicants to be screened for photo ID, and video chat on Skype for the interview process.
How to apply?
- send resume in PDF format to email@example.com
- write why you would be a great candidate for this position?
- write your favorite support call experience with an end user?
- how many calls did you average per day?
- provide your Skype ID so that our service desk manager may contact you further.
Service Desk Manager