Jan 17, 2020
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an innovative and engaged Senior PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom web applications.
• Work from your home office.
• Must be legally eligible to work for us.
• Must have excellent communication skills in English.
• Must have Laravel and Nodejs.
The ideal applicant is a perfectionist with an impeccable attention to detail. Someone who understands the importance of code review and working with other developers.
Because of our diverse team in different time zones, you must also be comfortable working remotely, with a high level of initiative and self-motivation. Additionally, a certain level of multitasking ability is also required, as we often work on multiple tasks at once, to avoid downtime if waiting for someone or something to complete.
• Work to ensure all code is of the highest standards.
• Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins.
• Help to plan, design and develop new features and improvements.
• Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions.
• Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard).
• Minimum 5 years experience with PHP, Modern backend Framework Laravel, Bootstrap,Nodejs.
• Structured with good practices writing, documenting and maintaining clean code.
• Passion for building high quality, performant applications with a focus on the little things.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
• Must pass a background check.