Apr 05, 2020
Hello, we are a fast-growing E-commerce Shopify Store in the US looking to hire a VA to help with our store. We are a NICHE store in health/fitness industry. If you have the desire to learn, we will support your needs to help you succeed. Your success is our success! WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE, IF YOU PERFORM WELL, WE WILL GIVE YOU ATTRACTIVE BONUS, PAY RAISE AND PROVIDE YOUR OWN ASSISTANT. THIS POSITION HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO GROW AS A PROJECT MANAGER.
I offer the following benefits:
- training through videos and related articles
- flexible work hours
- 13th month Christmas bonus
- payment will be weekly for the first three months and every 15th and 31st of the month after 3 months
- an annual performance increase
- Career growth as a long-term project manager if all you understand responsibilities
- long-term position if we are satisfied with the work performed.
- We can pay around 340 to 400 USD per month depending on experience
Start your stable long-term career by responding to this post and providing me with your COMPLETE answers to all the questions
You should be excited working with all of the following areas below: We will not overwhelm you with all tasks at once, we will take step by step process through each step.
1.CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
- provide great customer service through
- track package and investigate order details to help the customers.
2.Social Media Management
- responding and engaging with social media comments and posts
-find popular engaging posts and reshare on our platform
-find influencers in specified niche and message influencers with templated messages
Training will be provided through videos and related article content -- you only need a fast internet speed, desire to learn and grow together as a team. THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS SMART WORK, NOT HARD WORK.
You will be working as part of a team.
The team operates virtually and should be comfortable working with the following collaboration and productivity apps:
ASANA for task and project management
Google Drive for file sharing
1.What is your internet speed?
Name of internet provider, speed, and monthly plan.
2.How will you accomplish your work deadlines if you have a brown out?
a PC/laptop crash?
3.If you were choosing between 2 online job employers, what would be your top 3 considerations to choose one employer over the other and why?
4.ARE YOU ABLE TO WORK 5PM PST to 1AM PST OR 9 AM PST to 5PM PST Monday through Friday?
5.Please provide YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE IN E-COMMERCE, SHOPIFY, and/or SOCIAL MEDIA
6.Add "SAN FRANCISCO" on the subject line of your application when you respond
7.Please provide your