20,000/month, $400/month Negotiable
Dec 13, 2019
We are a fast-growing agency adding to our team! We are looking for a talented full time, Social Media Content Creator /Moderator who will help us manage multiple social media accounts for our clients. This is a permanent position. Our ideal candidate will be willing to work this 8-hour shift: from Sunday-Thursday 1 pm - 9 pm Pacific Time, (Wednesday-Sunday from 4 am - 12 pm PH Time).
Candidate MUST have social media content creation experience and should have basic WordPress knowledge.
• Creating compelling graphics for social media posts using Canva
• Proofreading content
• Monitoring daily posts and engagement
• Monitoring profiles for comments and messages including client review sites
• Answering inquiries about the clients' business and responding to social media comments promptly
• Helping develop and implement social media marketing campaigns
Qualifications Candidate must possess
• Excellent English writing, spelling and grammar skills
• Knowledge of major social media platforms such as
• Must have customer service experience
• Must possess excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of social media management platform such as Hootsuite
• Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Canva or other image editing software, Basic WordPress and Microsoft Word
Why Work for Success City Online:
Our commitment to customer service is our number one priority, and we deliver results by being a fun and close-knit team.
Hiring Company Description:
At Success City Online, we are passionate about helping small business owners take advantage of online marketing's massive potential. We start by building websites correctly and expanding the client's local presence with social media. We know how to help because we've been there before. We've faced the same questions, concerns, and frustrations that our customers have and learned what truly works when building an online presence.
You might be wondering what makes Success City Online different from our
If interested, please send over a copy of your resume and answer the questions below.
1. Do you have access to fast and reliable internet?
2. What's your work environment like? (Do you work from home, a cafe, or a coworking space?)
3. What's your favorite social media platform, and why?
4. Are you available to work Sunday-Thursday from 1 pm - 9 pm Pacific Daylight Time (Wednesday-Sunday from 4 am - 12 pm PH Time)?
5. What do you do for fun?