Dec 29, 2019
Our organization is looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist - Technical Recruiter! The ideal candidate is an eager learner who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and leadership who is not only capable of taking on the unknown but enjoy the challenge!
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to mostly work remotely from the comforts of your own home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being. A people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
The HR Recruiter is our team member who is responsible for attracting suitable candidates for a variety of positions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone who has a high degree of initiative
- Someone who is highly discerning
- Someone who is passionate about HR
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Crafting recruiting
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to CEO and Project Manager
- Send job offer
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
--Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
--Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
--Experience with sourcing techniques
--Understanding of referral programs
--Solid verbal and written communication skills
--Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
--At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
--Required Skill(s): human resources, recruiting
--Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.