30,000 php per month / DOE
Dec 09, 2019
Our company is looking for a person with experience and maturity who can take the lead in cultivating our company's web presence, customer shopping experience, future customer engagement processes and recommendation of best platforms to utilize in our development and scaling our business model. You must be able to (a) manage a small company website (b) develop and design the backend and (c) manage the websites lead generation system (d) develop an ecosystem of content to engage potential customers. (see below).
• Manage company website and social media pages end to end.
• Create an e-commerce shopping system for a seamless customer shopping experience
• Develop a sustainable system/process/schedule to release educational and promotional content that will keep customers regularly engaged with our company and products.
• Maintain a constant sensitivity to best practices in website security - keep the website and related applications regularly patched and scanned for vulnerabilities.
• Be flexible and be able to switch tasks and contribute to the company's agility if emergencies arise.
• Be an enthusiast for the company product and philosophy
• Be a team player, a positive person who can get along with others and allow others to succeed.
• Be reliable and punctual.
• Respond promptly to communications by
• Keep your head in the game and emotions under control during peak pressure points and delivery deadlines.
• Strong web developer skills
• Joomla and Word Press & Shopify
• Social media marketing
• Experience with standard graphic design software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Experience with video editing or screen recording applications
• Familiarity putting high-quality content on social media platforms; especially
• Awareness of the difference between old SEO and more contemporary mobile, social, optimization.
• Strong interest in the world of cybersecurity, IT security, ethical hacking, etc...
Job Type: Long Term Employment Opportunity or Contract
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail