Jan 09, 2020
Several clients are looking for dedicated, detailed and motivated Virtual Assistant/Marketing Professional who has experience in driving LinkedIn lead generation for business to business accounts, with great time management and interpersonal communication skills.
Only dedicated, hardworking candidates with good communication skills need apply.
Roles and Accountabilities:
• Daily management of LinkedIn using Sales Navigator to reach out to new contacts with a pre-scripted message;
• Daily management of LinkedIn new connections that accept an initial reach out request with a pre-scripted 2nd message reply;
• Daily management of notifying the LinkedIn Sales Manager of unusual LinkedIn message replies, so that the Sales Manager can take over the conversation or give the appropriate reply;
• Daily management of logging new LinkedIn connections that have had a 2nd message sent into a specific MailChimp landing page so they receive a specific pre-formatted
• Daily management of Live Chat including all appropriate messaging replies;
• Daily management of all social media platforms including appropriate messaging replies;
• Designing and creating content for all social media platforms;
• To be proficient in
• Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media;
• Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s brand and social media strategy;
• Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck;
• Keeping track of data for the review of performance of social media campaigns;
• Collaborating with colleagues to ensure branding is consistent;
• Designing and creating minor content for
• Regular updating of an online intranet system (Including making regular video tutorials of how to perform tasks and uploading them into the intranet);
• Updating daily KPI’s of tasks completed each day.
• Other general administration tasks
Must have good organisational skills, be adaptable, have good teamworking skills, have good communication skills, have good IT skills, be diligent and task focused, have an ability to multitask and have good problem solving skills.
The roles are Australian timezone with a 9am start (typical 7am Philippine time)
It is Fulltime - 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
To apply, you must be able to totally focus on this client for the 8 hours without distractions.
***Home Office Requirements
Comfortable working remotely/from home
Laptop/Desktop with decent headset and webcam
Private and quiet workspace