Nov 26, 2019
Join our fast growing, exciting, system driven team as our latest bookkeeper!
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
We need someone who is completely happy with working full time and exclusively for us. If you are hoping to work for us and other companies at the same time, please move on and do not read on. We use time tracking software and we will require exclusivity contracts. Yes we are strict but we are also fair, the reason we require the above is so we ensure our team are not over worked, stay happy and have enough work life balance, ensuring greater clarity, accuracy and positivity while working with us
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
You can work from home or a serviced office!
The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with Tsue our in house Chartered accountant and alongside our other three bookkeepers.
We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first time around.
The hours are super flexible. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you. Would you rather work two long days a week midweek and shorter days other days? No problem. Rather work mid morning until mid afternoon? Cool, we can do that too.
You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things.
This is a very exciting opportunity to get in early on a fast growing company.
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will collate a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
2. You will be on the computer a lot. So, a good understanding of computer based stuff will be necessary.
3. You will need to complete a questionnaire and then suitable candidates will be invited to try our test.
4. You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable results.
5. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done properly
6. We want you to be meticulous in your work. If you are shy or quiet (which actually sounds perfect for us) that is totally cool. We are not looking for the life of the party…in fact, quite the opposite. We simply looking for a good person who wants to do
But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a good attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with our team on Slack.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) we offer a good average hourly rate and performance related bonuses!
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a quick video in along with your