$600 USD per month
Dec 05, 2019
Content 10x is a fast-paced boutique digital agency specializing in content repurposing. We work with businesses and entrepreneurs repurposing their unique online content into different formats helping them to reach new audiences and grow their business.
We are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to join the team. Every day you would be working with blogs, podcasts, videos, social media and other online content for ourselves and our clients. The role is full-time (40 hours per week).
You have insane attention to detail.
You are tech-savvy. You are digitally intuitive and you’re the kind of person who picks up new online tools, software, websites etc with ease.
You are a problem solver and an independent self-starter. You are the kind of person who meets a problem, gets onto Google or YouTube etc, and solves the problem.
You are interested in the world of social media and online content. You use social media personally and you tend to head online to blogs etc to learn about things.
The job - responsible for:
• Maintaining our project management system, Trello
• Setting up, formatting and publishing content in Wordpress and in
• Posting content onto social media platforms, YouTube and podcast hosting platforms
• Ensuring that we are always focused on brand consistency and quality
Tools used (experience desirable but not essential)
• Project management system – Trello
• Website – Wordpress (experience in posting content a big bonus - particularly if you have experience with themes such as Thrive and Divi)
• Social Media scheduling tools – e.g. Buffer
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Can work in a process-driven role
• Able to multi-task and use initiative
• Strong communication skills
• An understanding of social media platforms, including the differences between each
• An appreciation of branding and especially brand consistency
• Must be fluent in English - spoken, written and reading
• Must have a fast, reliable internet connection - this will be tested
• Must have a suitable environment to work in
Apply letting me know...
• Why you feel you’d be a great fit for the position
• A summary of your relevant experience (in no more than 3 paragraphs)
• Your CV/resume
• Your favorite social media platform and why