Nov 08, 2019
We are looking to hire a new social media manager on our team.
We would like to learn a little more about you and the clients you have worked for or are currently working with. If you have a portfolio for us to view, that would be great!
Here is a description of the tasks that we will need done:
- Creating a schedule on Hootsuite/Buffer of images and/or videos and write captions for these posts.
We will need at least a week of posts planned in advance.
Also, when it comes to captions - you will need to do some research on the brand just to better understand the product/brand when writing the captions. We will provide you with links to the website and social media accounts as well as competitors so you can get some ideas from them as well.
- The majority of content will be provided (brand photos). However, we will still need you to do some custom content on Canva and/or Photoshop. Please send some of the custom content you have created.
- Researching/adding the best hashtags on the posts for that brand/niche.
- Tagging people to the posts (Influencers, as needed. Tag will be provided to you).
- Monitoring the comments (hearting comments, deleting any negative comments (if any), and responding to any comments (as needed)).
- Responding to DMs/liking pictures sent by customers through DMs (as needed).
- IG story posts
We are looking for someone to be apart of our team long-term and have you manage multiple social media accounts. Pay is a flat monthly retainer. Not hourly.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please submit your portfolio/screenshots of previous work and tell me a little more about yourself! Why should I choose you?
Looking forward to meeting!