185 PHP/ hr
Jun 19, 2020
Looking for: Experienced Workforce Planner
• Work From Home
• Work for a US based Information Technology company
Shift is in day time (Eastern Standard Time - EST).
This is remote, FULL-TIME position, where you can apply your skills and hone new ones – our company develops and trains!
If you are an “A – Player” who wants to be part of a cutting edge technical team, who handles meaningful work, with no commute, you will LOVE this opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send your updated resume, and an authentic cover letter explaining why you are the Workforce Planner we are looking for to:
Subject Line: Workforce Planner candidate
The right candidate for the Workforce Planner role will have 3 – 6 years prior experience in Scheduling or Workforce Planning, and be willing to learn the other aspects of the role, such as US Travel Booking. Project Management Experience a PLUS.
Job Description overview:
• The Workforce Planner (WFP) is a key team member of the Workforce Planning Team.
This person (team) is responsible for delivering solutions to support effective workforce planning (including but not limited to: scheduling, communication, time entry, etc.) and modeling for the effective management of company resources.
• Workforce Planners are responsible for Travel Booking in the USA.
The right candidate will be interested and willing to learn how to book travel for US
• Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office - particularly Outlook and Excel.
• Adept at using technology.
• Great typing and word processing skills.
• Quick with navigating and using applications.
• Able to communicate clearly (in business English) under pressure
• Able to respond clearly when urgency is required
• Able to determine, and act on next steps, independently as individual situations require.
• Able to be proactive
• Able to take initiative with tasks at hand
• Properly evaluate the need to respond with sense of urgency, then act appropriately
•Must be an independent problem solver who is capable to determine next steps independently and is proactive in finding solutions to problem.
•Must anticipate that problems may arise and be persistent with communication. Must be able to reach out to proper people within the company to collect the info needed for time/schedule/calendar entry - if it has not been provided by the engineer or a coworker.
Proven ability to rise above a challenging situations:
•Ability to handle stress and determine next steps.
•Ability to follow through tasks and projects fro start to completion.
•Must be proactive in speaking with all engineers and complete time entry -several times a day. Must be responsive and carry a sense of urgency and accuracy when completing requests for scheduling.
•Responsible to complete Daily (weekly/monthly) Tasks by Deadlines
• Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects, simultaneously.
Excellent interpersonal skills:
•ability to effectively communicate with colleagues on all levels in a distributed, multicultural, diverse environment.
• Must be process oriented, highly organized, and pay close attention to detail.
• Have an innate sense of how to ask the right questions, and capture tasks, time, tickets and all requirements in real-time.
• Must be able to follow processes and contribute to their improvement.
• Must be enthusiastic about their work; always able to drive projects to completion and take pride in achieving successful outcomes.
• Experience with ConnectWise desired.
• Strong Project Management skills is a PLUS
Work – Detail - Job Duties and Tasks
• Schedule Meetings, Appointments, Send Outlook invites, etc. – for ALL company related needs
• Schedule Company events, as needed/requested
• Review timesheets after submitted, for errors
• Manage all of client maintenance
• Smartsheet’s- manage, create, update
• Bring order to scheduling and time entry
• Project Management (potentially for clients)
• Maintain and coordinate all calendars for Principals.
• Maintain schedules for Principals, Engineers and others, as necessary.
• Coordinate with Engineers, CSA’s and Operations Manager to schedule work tickets for all personnel.
• Coordinate with Engineers, CSA’s and Operations Manager to collect ‘time worked’ for all personnel.
• Ensure proper time and proper text has been applied on appropriate (work) tickets for all personnel as necessary, several times a day. (Time Entry)
• Administrative duties as needed – Run
• Onboarding/Off-Boarding of employees – Project Management
• Set up ConnectWise Calendars for New Hires
• Orient New Hires regarding importance of accurate Time Entry and train (until proficient) on how to work with the WFP team to accomplish accurate time entry on a daily basis.
• Track accrual of PTO – internal employees
• Manage ConnectWise Ticket
• Train in technology knowledge to help gain partnerships
This is a full-time position. 40 hours a week.
Expertise: Detail Oriented, Project Management, Organization, Communication, Technology, Online/Web, Follow-through, Professionalism.
Job Type: Full Time (contractor acceptable)
Years of Experience: 3-6+ years in the industry
You may submit your resume to
Cornerstone Information Technologies, LLC (
Cornerstone’s innovative approach to work using a virtual office, flexible time, and various other benefits has attracted some of the top talent in the New York City, Los Angeles and Washington, DC metro areas. Offering leading-edge information technology services, Cornerstone’s success stems from the caliber of its employees.
Cornerstone strives to maintain both a flexible and a friendly work culture so that you achieve your best and grow. We believe that it is both the work ethic and technical ability of all Cornerstone employees that solidifies our position as leader in our field. Cornerstone offers up to two weeks of paid training as part of our benefits.