Oct 21, 2019
We're looking for a freelance Creative Digital Content Writer / Marketer who can write us eye-catching and sensible blogs, articles in English about our Chatbot Creator and Marketing Suite.
Must be familiar with Content Strategy, Chatbot practices, Strategies and the like. You're expected to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. We'd like to start with blog posts, but we're open to listen to any strategy you'd like to run. This means you get a full power on the content marketing side of things.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive
Creative Digital Content Writer / Marketer responsibilities and duties"
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- In your application, before you introduce yourself please begin with writing a few sentences about your most favorite beverage.
Creative Digital Content Writer / Marketer Examples of Content Writer skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO,
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
You'll be closely working with a team of 9 people including 3 hard working people from the Philippines. Looking forward to see your application!