Oct 17, 2019
TechGenies is a global software development company with years of experience in delivering cutting edge, custom solutions to a wide range of verticals and industries. We operate software factories in locations that ensure access to great programming and information technology talent at extremely competitive costs.
Our model of operation is simple. We provide our clients with an “off-site” development team that can either augment their current IT staff or be the only development team the client has. These remote programmers are dedicated to the client and grow (or shrink) as the client needs evolve, but always operate as if the client directly employed them.
We are looking for a Fullstack NodeJS/AngularJS/React Developer responsible for the server and client sides of our service. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
• Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Delivering a complete front-end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Interact with the clients on a day to day basis
Skills and Qualifications (Mandatory / Preferred)
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Proficiency in Redux, Bootstrap, SweetAlert2, Express, and PostgreSQL
• Proficiency with Linux
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to handle the clients on day to day basis.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance