Sep 28, 2019
Liteam Econsultoria is a leader in web design, software development, implementation and support for SME and online marketing agencies.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a .NET Programmer / Developer to join our team for the on-going development and consulting of an industry-leading CRM/ERP solution for the health and medical industry. This involves:
• Collaborating with the Research and Development team's agreed set of standards and practices
• Contributing to feature design as part of a collaborative process with the Product Development Team
• Analyzing existing business processes and proposing new solutions that deliver improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintaining and extending on existing code
• Advising clients on relevant data and reporting requirements to support business objectives
• Able to work from home
What we are looking for:
In order to be successful for this role, you must be a self-motivated individual, with a strong sense of work ownership and responsibility and who is capable of being highly productive in a home-based work environment. As well as possessing the following:
4+ years in C# (.NET 4.6), proven experience in the support and efficient design, build, implementation, documentation of business (.NET) applications including WinForms.
SQL Server 2016 and SQL Analysis experience
AWS Virtual Machines
Windows Server 2016
SQL Server 2016
Software integration and interoperability: API REST: There is an API published giving access to third parties to integrate with us.
HL7 messaging (v2.5).
Custom integration: Third parties with specific requirements may need custom integration.?
• At least 2 years of consulting experience remotely, including working on a project delivering technology-enabled solutions
• Experience utilizing 'agile' methodologies
• Experience in continuous integration and delivery
• Knowledge and experience in QA and test strategies
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), or Spanish.
• The ability to work independently and as a team member
Also desirable, though not essential, is knowledge and experience in Zoho Projects, HTML 5, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS and Web-Services (API / SOAP / REST).
IMPORTANT: We need an invoice for your services
If you are looking for a great opportunity to work remotely as part of an expanding Spaniard Company, are self-motivated with a strong work ethic and positive attitude and meet all the above-mentioned requirements Apply Now!