Sep 27, 2019
Simple Sign is a SaaS Startup from Stockholm, founded in 2012. With our intuitive solution, our clients can send contracts; Fast, Simple and Legally Binding. Simple Sign is pushing the limits of new features that optimize document management on a global scale. We make sending contracts a lovely experience!
Today we are looking for a few new problems solving and experienced PHP developers who are used to work with tight deadlines.
The team behind Simple Sign is a mix of great entrepreneurs, developers and customer success ninjas. We are passionate about what we do, and having fun while doing it!
- Work from remote but still closely with teams across the globe
- You will work closely with our dev-team and business developers
- You will get practical experience in online security and help improve quality in everything we do
- Learn how to grow a start-up on a global scale (from day one)
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking(please don't apply if you are not excellent in English)
- Great communicator
Things you need to have:
- Your own infrastructure (the first 6 months). This means a good computer, the Internet connection that works smoothly. Webcam.
Things you need to know:
Experience you need to have:
- 5 years minimum of work experience (Backend development)
- University graduation
- Previous work with Rest API, building integrations with other software.
- You've been a developer for a couple of years and are passionate about learning new things. If you have previous experience within functional languages, it's an advantage but certainly not a requirement.
- Align with your professional and personal goals
- Connect you to new and interesting people and ideas
- Embrace you as a valuable team member from day one!
You will learn from one of the fastest-growing eSignature solutions in the market right now. And you only hire a developer for long term employment.
To apply, please send us a link of a youtube video introducing yourself, tell us what is the project you have developed that you feel more proud of and if you have any experience regarding