Sep 09, 2019
How to Apply
We are one of the most promising e-commerce fashion brands in North America. We have successfully created another e-commerce brand in China with 2 million social media followers. All of our founding members graduated from well-known universities in America and are passionate about creating wonderful brands in this world.
We are looking for a creative self-starter to fill our Social Media Specialist position. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with our Marketing and Digital teams to develop, execute and maintain exciting and top-of-trend social media content that will help grow our brand across all of our social channels and demographics.
If you are looking for a challenging position with one of the fastest growing e-commerce fashion brands, then this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities**
1. Work with our marketing team to develop exciting, top-of-trend content for all of our social media channels, with an emphasis on
2. Assist our marketing team in the planning and execution of a monthly content posting calendar which is in sync with marketing campaigns, events and promotions.
3. Work to consistently increase our social media reach and engagement with existing audiences, and develop strategies to identify and capture new audiences within our targeted demographics.
4. Stay on top of trending topics and popular culture to keep our content fresh and compelling, and our brand top of mind with audiences.
5. Create compelling social media copy for captions, campaigns and contests that drives engagement and maintains a consistent tone of voice with our branding.
6. In addition to social media copy, provide support to the Copywriting team in developing creative and marketing copy for our website,
7. Lead the interaction and engagement with our social media community on non-customer service related issues, with a goal to develop a stronger sense of community with our followers and customers.
8. Work with Influencer Marketing to amplify and maximize the impact of our influencer campaigns.
1. Bachelor degree in Writing, Communications, (Social Media/Digital) Advertising, Journalism or related field
2. 2+ years of experience in creating and managing content and copy strategy for Social Media Marketing and e-Commerce and aligning content and copy with other consumer touch points
3. Excellent skills in copywriting, perfect English written skills, both in grammar and in style, experience writing compelling and creative social media captions and other digital/social image copy
4. Expertise in current and upcoming fashion market and social content trends as well as culture and lifestyle themes that align with the HeyDazzle brand
5. Excellent communications skills, including very strong, clean, and concise writing skills with an adaptable voice
6. Collaborative attitude and willingness
7. Creative problem-solver
8. A sense of humor that translates to social media content.
Pay and Job Details**
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity to join one of the most promising e-commerce brands in the world, please reply to this job posting with a RESUME, SALARY EXPECTATIONS*, and REFERENCES.* Please be as descriptive and provide as much information as possible about your qualifications and previous experiences which will help you excel in this position.
We thank you for taking the time to check out our job posting and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Type: Home-Based
Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: home based
How to Apply