Aug 25, 2019
You would be doing various tasks, but well organized, able to multi-task, have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with deadlines are a must.
Your Top Tasks
- Video Editing for Social Media Content - IGTV,
- Produce graphics/posts for social media content
- Posting on Social Media
- Commenting, Liking, and Messaging People on Instagram &
Employment Type: Hourly - Part/Full Time
Compensation: TBD, depending on your experience level and others that apply to the job
I am looking for a full-time employee
*You can work whenever you want. You will not have to wake up or work at any given time.
*You can work as much as you want. I will pay you a salary but if you work extra hours you will get paid.
*Flexible Vacation, if you need time off just let me know.
*Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
I own 3 different companies. A digital marketing agency, an e-commerce startup and a real estate company. I have been working with Virtual Assistants for over 6 months and my VA’s have been very happy to work with me. You will be given a chance to talk with my current VA before you are hired.
To Apply for the job:
1. Change the subject like to "I Want to Work for You Trey"
2. At the top of your message write 2-3 a few sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
3. Under that put the following, and include the numbers to make it easy for me to read.
1. A video you've edited.
2. Your portfolio or your Instagram profile, if you have one.
3. Come up with a description of this photo from an Instagram:
Make sure to follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I decide to interview you there will be a short Zoom call between us and video will be required
Do not write more than what I have asked you above, if you write more than what is asked for above I will ignore your job post.