Aug 23, 2019
Urgent Hiring for an INSTRUCTOR - Business Management and Computer Courses
(For deployment to a reputable training institute in Kuwait)
Starting Salary Package of 45,000 PHP
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the institute's team to support and deliver classroom instructions and project work.
• Help to maintain and enhance program curriculum, project work, student assignments, and program materials.
• Instruct class modules and provide support to students during instruction. Assist students during class and lab time in understanding work, completing projects and meeting requirements.
• Produce and maintain program documentation, student progress logs, lesson plans, new assignments, quizzes and tests where required.
• Monitor student progress, including attendance, academic record and progress and have periodic individual student meetings. Grade and report on student work.
• Be available to students to answer questions during breaks and during daily lab time. You must be able to work with students of varying skill level and be sensitive to the barriers students may face to their progress.
• Be prepared to grow and learn in your role. You must have excellent communication skills and value working as an integral part of a passionate team.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Graduated (IT/Computer Science or Business Management Degree)
• Must have 5 years combined teaching and field work experience
• A high degree of technical ability to relay information in a manner that provides a positive learning experience and instills a passion for the profession.
• Administrative and technology skills adequate to build course materials and track and report student progress.
• Ability to demonstrate concern and sensitivity toward students and their individual needs and learning styles.
• Must have the ability to communicate with and relate to a culturally diverse group of people including clients, community, and other staff.
• Must have excellent administrative and organizational skills.