Aug 20, 2019
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Website Developer. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position at an exciting and growing company, we would like to hear from you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
A Web Developer is responsible for the coding, design, and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. Once a website has been created, a Web Developer will generally assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website.
Web Developer duties and responsibilities of the job
A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
• Writing efficient code
• Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
• Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
• Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
• Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
• Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
• Managing a team might also be part of the job role
• Know multi-search engineer rules
• Know social media search rules and algorithm
• Know newsreader tools rules such as Google news, and SSL connect; know-how can manage the news\ contents\ image\video public policy and know-how can link the channel on the site, how can place is the best.
Web Developer job qualifications and requirements
• Knowledgeable Drupal
• AWS / CMS
• Server architecture
• Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, PHP, Java, ASP,
• Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
• Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
• Strong communication skills
• Management experience or examples that show the ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field.
Experience with webmaster/IT/Developer
Systems and Connection:
Fast and reliable internet connection needed.
Have a backup system, preferably a PC or a high-end laptop that can support technical tasks