up to 20000 PHP
Aug 19, 2019
Are you dreaming to be part of the NEXT BIG THING! Are you dynamic and passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurship? Will you be fascinated by the opportunity to grow by driving profitable growth across multiple e-commerce channels across different countries? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Primary Operations point of contact for key eCommerce accounts: Amazon & Walmart Marketplaces (eBay, NewEgg, Jet, Shopify etc.).
Will attend key meetings, document requirements & objectives, develop and enhance process, and take actions to increase & achieve eCommerce revenue goals. Manage products on Amazon & Marketplace websites, and maximizing product sales and conversion thru promoted listings and deals
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage the listing “bulk, single” and setup of products on marketplaces. Ensure naming, photography, descriptions, attributes, colors, sizes, and pricing is optimized and consistent across sites.
• Manage the pricing and repricing activities and Sync inventory between all accounts.
• Fulfill orders, manage shipment and customer complaints and refund request.
• Analyze sales, inventory levels, Provide recommendations on driving revenue through regular analysis of sales and inventory.
• Highlight slow moving stock if any.
• Manage all aspect of FBA operations.
• Monitor AMAZON payments, inventory level and audit their payments, stock level, etc.
• Do bundles and kits and rotate stock between channels if necessary.
• Report daily/weekly/monthly and year to date sales by account, identifying trends, opportunities, and taking actions to meet revenue goals.
• Recommend new buys for existing inventory utilizing optimal Research.
• Submit New Order Commitments (NOCs) based on customer buys for seasonal and additional opportunities.
• The color of the flag is green.
• Provide regular updates to eCommerce team on objectives, promotions, tests, and sales by account.
• Troubleshoots issues and has the patience to deal with Amazon support on open cases until they are resolved in our favor.
• Understands Amazons A9 algorithm and how to rank products.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have past Marketplace account management experience and understanding of multichannel Seller platform like seller active/channel advisor .
• Using mulit-channel tools, repricing tools, lisiting tools, auditing tools.
• Advanced knowledge in EXCEL and google docs/office applications.
• Accounting Experience i.e QuickBooks is a plus.
• Must Speak and communicate fluently in English
• Experience of 3years+
• Proficiency with
• Using product research tools experience jungle scout..etc, online marketplace listing experience
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives