PHP 25,000 to 35,000 (depending on experience)
Aug 15, 2019
APPLY USING THIS LINK -
** Only applications via the link above will be considered **
We are looking for a digital-savvy Content Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Content Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online visitors, fans and followers as well as our communication with our current customers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for writing blog and social media posts, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as 1-2-1 networking will also be part of the job.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content that delivers value including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and video scripts
- Optimize content (SEO)
- Analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
SOME OF OUR CHANNELS:
- Content: Writing engaging blog and social media posts
- Conversion-oriented copy: Landing pages, marketing campaigns, drip sequences and more
- SOPs: How-to's, user manuals, etc
- Social Media: Conversation with the target audience to acquire customers
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proven work experience in a marketing or social media position
- Experience with
- Perfect written and spoken English, excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Experience with writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Ability to write and think creatively
- Ability to excite and inject energy into people via written pieces of copy
- Great attention to detail and strong research skills
- Reliable and consistent high-speed internet connection with backup connections
PAY & BENEFITS
- Pay: PHP 25,000 to 35,000 (depending on experience)
- Location: Home-based position (Work from home, coworking space, beach, wherever you'd like as long as you have a laptop and good internet connection)
- Schedule: 3pm to Midnight (Manila time) - 8h/day (1h break). We're very flexible with emergencies: life happens! :)
- Designer Referral: $100 for each web/graphic designer you refer that joins and stays with us
- Paid Holidays: 8 bank holidays (UK) + 5 days of paid leave + 1 additional day for every 6 months of work.
Oh, you also get your birthday off to celebrate!
WHO'S DEER DESIGNER?
We are an eclectic bunch committed to helping startups, small businesses and everyone that needs help with graphic design. Our aim is to always be proactive about our customers' needs and free their time to grow their business. We do that providing unlimited graphic design help for a fixed price, in a helpful and personal way.
Our headquarters are in London, but our team is spread out across many cities around the world. Everyone at Deer Designer is free to live and work anywhere they grow and prosper, and most of us do just that! Our team culture is focused on diversity, work/life balance, and individual development.