USD Weekly Salary + Bonus pay - Transferwise
Nov 19, 2019
U.S. Company seeking a Virtual Joomla Web Developer
We are a fast-growing company looking for a talented, self-motivated individual to join our Dynamic Web Development Team. We are seeking a skilled virtual long-term developer, who is well versed with the use of Website Development
• Candidate must have worked on Joomla.
• Experience developing websites and web applications with PHP and MySQL
• Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as CakePHP,Symfony, Code Igniter etc.
developed in a server-side language other than PHP
CST to 7PM CST
• Develop server-side logic in PHP and MySQL, possibly using a CMS or Framework
• Program in well-known CMS's (Joomla)
• Development testing and bug fixing
• Writing technical documentation (and specifications)
• Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Home office or working space with minimal background disturbance
• High-speed, stable internet connection (such as DSL)
• Reliable laptop or desktop computer equipped with Microsoft Office or equivalent compatible Microsoft Office products, such
as Open Office
• High-quality, background noise minimizing headset and microphone
• At least 3 years of education (BS/MS in Computer Science or any related field is preferred)
• At least 2 years’ experience at Joomla with an e-Commerce background
• Strong SQL queries and HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages a plus
• Decision-making and leadership skills both in our company goals and our partners desires
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Analytical, critical thinking, and self-sufficient problem-solving skills
If interested in this position, please reply with your resume and response to the following questions:
1) If selected to join our team, what date would you be available to begin working?
2) What are your weekly compensation expectations for full-time work?
3) Provide details as to the hardware specifications and software applications available for your use directly in your daily work environment.
4) Provide downstream and upstream test speed and method of test of your home/office internet connection.
Successful skill assessment and