Oct 06, 2019
We are searching for an experienced, hard-working and reliable front-end web developer for our growing company. We have multiple projects in progress at all times and have an increasing need for a professional developer to partner with us. We want a high-quality, confident person who takes pride in their work. We create new landing pages, new websites (complex & simple),
• Convert PSD to Wordpress template (We use Genesis / Beaver Builder)
• Be an expert in the following languages: HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery
• Be able to set a strict deadline for projects and complete them on time.
• Communicate during the project on Slack/E-mail and keep us updated daily (Very important)
• Must be able to code in a responsive format
• Ability to understand the project well enough to make proactive changes
• Create custom post types when needed
• Create Beaver builder mods
• Understands what makes a good user experience
• Must be able to use your expertise to recommend changes.
• Reply to support tickets and make changes/updates to sites as needed.
Job duties will include:
• Create WordPress themes using the Genesis framework from PSDs
• Create home and inner pages using Beaver Builder.
• Update website content, images, posts, etc. as needed by our clients
• Perform monthly website maintenance
• Answer support tickets
We are east coast US company and need you to be available at least 2-3 hours during our workday for daily status meetings, communication via
**FILL OUT THE FORM located here:
Please note: We are not looking for a web designer at this time.