We are looking for a full-time virtual assistant who is experienced in email customer service with EXCELLENT English writing skills and superb attention to detail and knowledge in Canva + Photoshop/Illustrator with an eye for design (preferably feminine types of design!). Excellent English skills with amazing grammar is an absolute must. Marketing and social media management skills a plus. We’re looking for a superstar overachiever. There is always room to grow in this position, and bonuses for excellent work performance. Hours are flexible and after training, you basically set your own schedule, but this is NOT an easy job even though hours are flexible. I am only looking for people that are serious and dedicated to their role and team members that always go above and beyond their duties. This job is for people that are detail-oriented, dedicated, and able to perform under pressure and deadlines. If you have poor English grammar, do not apply. If you have no experience in design, do not apply.
- Excellent English communication skills (especially written). At near perfect or perfect. Having zero grammar mistakes is extremely important to us!
- MUST have stable internet connection, a smartphone, and be able to communicate in real time
- MUST have knowledge in Canva PLUS photoshop/illustrator/indesign. The more knowledge in design, the better!
- Must pay attention to detail and understand the steps
- Must be able to problem solve and think outside the box instead of only waiting for instruction
-Marketing/social media management knowledge a plus
- Assist with designing and editing monthly magazines, newsletters, social media posts, etc. via canva + photoshop
- Some email management, customer service, data entry, social media management
- Manage vendors, affiliates, partners, brand ambassadors and etc.
We are looking for serious team-members only. If your answer is yes to above responsibilities and you feel confident to be a master of most following tasks we'd love to hear from you! Strong work ethic a must, we have a very fast paced environment!
This is a full-time position (40 hours a week, overtime as needed), but we are flexible with actual working times. We care more about progress and productivity, than clocking in and out. Although hours are flexible, we require all assigned customer service emails to be answered within 24 hours each day.You will be required to work on weekends (about 2-4 hours a day on Saturday and Sunday or as necessary). Hours are flexible, therefore you have the opportunity of working daytime your time! 1 week paid vacation each year, bonuses and raises based on merit and room to grow into other positions. PLEASE NOTE: THE FIRST 2 MONTHS ARE PROBATIONARY PERIOD. THEREFORE SALARIES DURING PROBATION PERIOD IS $400/MONTH. AFTER PASSING PROBATION PERIOD, SALARIES WILL BE $500/MONTH WITH PLENTY OF ROOM FOR RAISES.
To apply: Reply to this job posting and on the Subject of the email, write “Virtual Assistant and Designer for TheraBox”. In the details of your message, write your favorite quote and explain WHY it's your favorite quote. Also, please list the type of internet connection you have and how many mbps speed. Also, attach your graphic designs/any design works to your application via either a google drive link or a drop box link. We prefer feminine/chic designs. Applications without any of these elements will be automatically denied.