Jul 29, 2019
Office Location: UP Diliman, Quezon City
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our growing Engineering team and build out our platform and products. The ideal candidate is a hands-on web/mobile app developer with significant experience in building scalable and cross-platform applications. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in object-oriented development, preferably with UI/UX skills and exposure to business intelligence and data analytics. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision and can work cross-functionally with other team members. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and elegant solutions.
• Design and develop full stack web/mobile applications.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems and platforms.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Learn and adopt new technologies as necessary
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other team members to achieve elegant solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Significant experience with Full Stack Development.
• HTML5 and scripting languages (PHP, NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular, PERL, shell)
• Preferably with good background of Electron JS Framework.
• Python and C programming languages.
• Comfortable with SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Building APIs and services using REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.
• Infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
• Build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience with Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.