PHP25,000 to 40,000 (depending on experience and qualification)
Jul 18, 2019
We are a Hong Kong-based accounting/consulting firm currently expanding our operations in the Philippines. We are recruiting on an ongoing basis for new Internal Auditor. We are open to every location for the good candidate.
We offer a real career opportunity for the right candidate. We are recruiting as VA for administrative purpose but you will be a true member of the team and we hope to retain you for a long time and help you to grow with the
We offer a competitive salary and good career prospect.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, non-compliance with relevant Ordinances, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, equity, income, and expenditures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Examine records to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to the settlement of decedent's estate.
- Audit payroll and personnel record to determine workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Ad hoc accounting and audit-related tasks
- Good communication in English (French is an advantage)
- At least Bachelor degree
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar jobs duty
- Experience in accounting / CPA firm preferred
- PC literate in Word, Excel (knowledge in using Xero is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and detail-minded
- Mature, self-motivated, independent, stable and a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage