Jul 18, 2019
We are a small indie adventure game company located in Japan in need of a jack of all trades Unity programmer. The first assignment will be assistance in porting our games from PC to other platforms and this task will be a trial run. Further work content will be discussed in private once we gain contact.
- Must be fluent in English, written and verbal, as our preferred method of communication at urgent times will be over a call.
- At least 3 years of work experience working with other people (does not have to be programming related).
- Be available to communicate within 24 hours notice at any given time (holidays and weekends excluded).
- Assertiveness (Does not require micromanagement from us to get work done).
- Must be in an environment where the internet is sufficiently fast enough to transfer large files (few GB's) within a reasonable amount of time.
- Basic understanding of porting from one platform to another.
- Basic understanding of spreadsheets.
- Basic understanding of Git.
- Intermediate understanding of Unity visual effects (particles, post-processing, use of camera and DoF, etc).
Desired but not necessary qualifications
- Read/write communicate in basic Japanese.
- Basic 3D modeling.
- Interest in Japanese pop culture (specifically anime and video games)
- Interest in western films and shows.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in mobile (iOS, Android) development.
We are not a stuffy corporation looking for a robot to meet quotas. We value creativity and care deeply about our fans and community we have built over the past 6 years we have been in business. If you are a fun individual that has the drive and ambition to thrive in the indie scene, please do not hesitate to contact us even if you do not necessarily full-fill all of the requirements above.
Our preferred method of communication is through Discord. We can dust off