Based on experience
Jul 16, 2019
Web and mobile developer (Angular/Ionic/TypeScript) - work from home
We are a North American company providing web and mobile based solutions to our clients, ranging from fleet and asset management services to e-commerce solutions. Due to client growth we are in need of a web/mobile developer that will support our Asian operations.
The web/mobile developer will be responsible for the design, development and testing of both mobile and web applications. You will be working with developers in North America and the Philippines on a daily basis so punctuality and professionalism is required.
You'll need experience on:
- Angular 4+ with TypeScript (all our web apps are in Angular 8)
- Ionic (you will be building a brand-new hybrid mobile application for Android and IOS)
- CSS (you will be updating the application's bootstrap templates, etc.)
- Any experience with React and React Native will be a plus.
- Git / VSTS
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience as web/mobile developer (we'd like to see projects/GitHub repos/etc.).
- Be available at 8 am Philippines time Monday to Friday (you can work your own hours but 8-10 am is required)
- Write quality software (your code will be subject to code reviews)
- Project deliverables with demos to be completed each week
- We'll give you a Pluralsight subscription so you can continue growing/learning on your own time
- You'll get to make architectural decisions/take the leadership of the web/mobile projects
- Bonuses will be given based on performance.